The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Crafts Beautiful 2

Have you made anything from the mag yet?

Thanks Emma and MT. There are so many projects I want to have a go at in the mag, I'll slowly make my way through them. Having only started out making jewellery though, I don't have all the things projects need, so am having great fun buying things online!

Nikkix

Aims hunny, your watch is stunning an absolutely perfect! I really, really, really adore this watch. Keep making and posting your exquisite remarkable jewellery makes as it is always a joy to see your creations xx

Oh Wow, there are sooooo many exquiite and remarkable beautiful jewellery creations here, I am delighted to see how inspired you all are with the new mag of MJ and to see what you have made from Issue 1, then I am now really excited about seeing what you all make being inspired from issue 2, I do not have this one but, shall see if I can get this one or the 3rd one! I have to admit that I am feeling the jewellery urge coming my way now xxx

Heya

Inspired by Issue 1 i went out and brought some 0.8mm silver plaited wire and created a blue version of the wire earrings!

I can wait for issue 3!! :D

Lydia xx

post-46255-13668138339925_thumb.jpg