The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
EmmaParr

Let us know here when you recieve Make Jewellery...

Sorry you had problems finding the mag Dee. For anyone who hasn't picked up their copy yet why not visit www.makejewellerymagazine.com in the meantime! There are some fab projects, plus you can even enter the competitions!

Tanya :)

Thanks for the tip Tanya. I could not find a copy locally, either. I will probably subscribe, but wait a wee while so that not all my subscription are expiring at the same time.

I just had a look at the projects Tanya. And wow are they beautiful! They give so much inspiration for mobile phone and handbag charms. And even the subscription offer for 12 issues is so good ...

I feel a fight with myself and counting of the pennies coming on. :lol:

Hi Tanya, I'VE GOT IT! crafterga sent it to me, and I was so blown away I subscribed straight away - first time I've ever taken out a sub! I thought it was well laid out, a good mix of product reviews and projects, interesting articles - what more can I say?! I had nade two projects from it within a couple hours, they're on the other thread - I kind of used tham for inspiration, and off I went!

Great job everyone...

Dee

x

hi...someone help me! i'm from italy and i'd like to buy one or more copies of a magazine..but i'd not like to subscrive one year of issue...how can i do to buy ''only one'' of craft magazine?

hi...someone help me! i'm from italy and i'd like to buy one or more copies of a magazine..but i'd not like to subscrive one year of issue...how can i do to buy ''only one'' of craft magazine?

This should be possible, if you buy individual back issues (just go to the link 'Merchandies' at the top of this page). But I will PM Danno and make him aware of your query. Danno is the expert when it comes to things like this.

Hi frafra,

Scottish Lassie is right, you can buy single copies of past issues (which is only 1 at the moment hehe). If you call +44(0)1795 592947 you should be able to order one :)

Thanks,

Danno