The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
grant42

A photo of me

Ok you've convinced me to put one up of me, like a few have said I don't like my photo being taken now, didn't mind when I was younger, but for some reason my camera seems to have wrinkles built into it's lens and they appear on my face, just can't work that one out ha ha, it's nice to see everyone, anyway, this is me in Menorca last year. Margaretxxx

post-5986-1366811522172_thumb.jpg

Hi Jules, yes we had a wonderful time, I love Menorca we went twice last year, once in May and then September, we are off again in May this year will be booking soon, thanks for your lovely comment, you looked really lovely with your long hair, why did you cut it? Margaretxxx

I go through phases. When I can't be bothered looking after my hair, I get dh's hair shaver and shave it all off. I love getting up in the morning and not have to go through the routine of washing and drying and brushing and styling. Just get up, ruffle, and go :lol:

I've never been to Menorca, but it looks beautiful from your picture. I hope you have a fabulous time in May. You need to send a postcard to the forum ;-)

Jules x