The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
grant42

A photo of me

I dont do photos (hate having mine taken) - I always take the pictures because hubby is rubbish with the camera. So here is one taken in Florida 2006 with my 2 kiddies.

Great Idea by the way!!!

post-112-13668115192426_thumb.jpg

What a brilliant idea! So nice to see what everyone looks like. My avatar shows me (with Alan kind of chopped off) at a Christmas party thrown by my best friend in November, because I was going to be away at Christmas. The one attached was taken a few years ago but shows me with my hair down. I'm told I haven't changed.

Becki

xx

post-1158-13668115198152_thumb.jpg

Haha, it's taken me ages to find a picture that didn't have me doing something stupid so you can't really see my face properly. Either that or someone else doing something stupid :lol:

So here's me with Dierks Bentley (one of my fave country singers) when I met him in 2005 in Manchester. (I look a bit rough becuase it was after the gig, about midnight and we'd been standing in the cold for ages - I'm such a groupie, hehe)

post-4366-13668115198321_thumb.jpg

Took a while to find this I don't usually have my photo taken if I can help it. This is me and my boys taken last year

I have hopefully removed the horendously large photo that appeared here - the next one is a much better size!