The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Joanne royle

I have proof that our spirits live on after we die

i will have a look out for that thanx lou x

think what it is, we are brought up in a world of logic.. so everything as a logic reason behind it, thats why we question things that happen in life.. the good the bad and the ugly we question it.. why now why us type of thing.. i am a spiritual person im also a healer.. but at times even myself i question things in my life, things all happen for a reason, i also believe in angels, but thats my belief and wouldnt push it on anyone xx

I believe that spirits stay around to keep a wee eye on us, also love the idea of angels too Anna-B but have not delved very deeply into it. I also think that everything happens for a reason even though I don't always understand the reason, or agree with it for that matter!! I love Jodi Picoult and haven't read that one, will pop it on my Christmas list I think, Caroline xxx

Hi, well the jeans turned up, it turned out her daughter had borrowed them without telling her, but she denied that she had. If my daughter if I had one had borrowed stuff but denied it she would have had a good telling off, anyway, I did still smell his aftershave. I questioned last night whether I had but no I definitely did. Sharon phoned me earlier and asked did it spook me, I said no If anything it was a nice experience as it told me that we go on.. She'll tell me monday what else happened over the weekend, it usually does when her new fella has visited. I told my hubby if he doesn't come back to me after he's gone he's in big trouble :lol: I did think at first I'd picked up a topic that nobody wanted to get involved in, I'm glad I haven't offended anyone cause death and anything to do with it is usually a difficult subject and not everyone , well you know what I mean. I'd be interested if anyone knows of a reason why her hubby is doing these things so as to put her mind at ease, the jeans incident spooked her as she didn't know then why they were missing. She hears bumps and bangs in the night ,movement upstairs during the day and there is no-one in the house only her etc. have a good afternoon Joanne x

An interesting thread :)

As a Christian I firmly believe in a life after death but the bible also makes me aware of the fact, as Shakespeare so aptly puts it - There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

I believe that there is a spiritual realm in existence all around us - however I also believe that it is occupied by both angels and demons and people need to tread carefully :long: It is very easy to be misled and duped by the darker side of things. Quite what is happening in your friend's house I don't know - it makes me a bit uneasy - but the best thing is that because of the amazing grace shown by Jesus anyone who chooses to believe in him can be assured that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.Romans 8:38-39

:-) Hope I haven't offended anyone - will climb out of my pulpit now!!! :lol: