The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Dazzle 10

The Good Morning Thread

Oh, I'm still doing the housework, but having a mini break. Won't be starting on that page today, but not doing a scrapbook, as I have plenty of other things to do. Know which papers I'm using, but will probably take hours just to select all the other stuff. No decision yet, no. Won't be getting it until about September anyway, as it takes about a month a think for most subscriptions to come through with the first issue, well, from what I've read.

Hi ladies.

Sorry I have been absent over the weekend. My stepdad is away with work so mum and I had a girly weekend. Saturday we shopped and had a meal and yesterday visited Cardiff castle and had another meal! (thank goodness for converted Tesco vouchers!) We had a fab weekend but last night my toothache struck again and kept me awake quite a bit. Today was back to earth with a bump as work was very stressful and I got soaked in the rain!

Hope everyone is okay and had a great weekend.

I have lots of HW to do so i'll see you all later xx

Hi gang...well, lots of bits and pieces today to do, but in the mood for writing, so looking forward to that.

Did some stamping last night, so will get those cut tonight and may even start colouring in.

Hi everyone!

Work today for me, need to rush out at dinner time & try to find some large card blanks (A4 size). I had this card all planned out in my head last night but everything won't fit on my little ones lol. Would make my own but don't know how to make envelopes hehe!

Hope today goes quick so I can be in my little craft room :-)

Have a great day everyone x