The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Dazzle 10

The Good Morning Thread

Morning Barbara, Lauren and Maggie !!

Im at work today but a little sad my Neighbour lost her battle with Cancer Yesterday she was 50, she had been suffering and in so much pain for a few Month's now, although we know it would happen soon it is still sad and I will miss her..

I hope you all have a fabulous day and I will ttyl have a couple of things to do Hugs Karen

Morning Barbara, Lauren & Maggie, wishing you ladies a fabulous day ahead (in spite of the weather!) :lol:

Hello Karen, I'm so sad to hear about your neighbour! My friend lost her battle with breast cancer as well this year - just 2 weeks shy of her 39th birthday. She was also in incredible pain and its comforting to know they will not suffer anymore :down:

Hugs to all,

Nadia xxx

Morning Barbara, Maggie, Lauren and Nadia, hope you all have a great day. Aw, Karen, {{{hugs}}} for you hun, I know what you mean about knowing bad news is on the way, but it doesn't make it any easier...I am thinking of you and your neighbours family.

No workmen have arrived as yet, and it's horrible dark here still, no rain yet though. Don't know what to do today, might just mooch for a bit and see what happens, also have to find my pills, as need to open a new pack, and don't know where anything is in my house anymore!

Dee

x