Book lover? Animal lover? You'll adore this cute mouse bookmark.
What you need...
- Paper: Craftwork Cards, Dolly Mixtures, Coleen; stock, pink, black
- Beads, small, black
Using the downloadable template, cut two bodies for one mouse from decorative paper. The two straight sides must be right angles. Glue the outer edges and attach both parts together.
Top the body with a pair of ears, two paper circles for eyes and a button for the nose. Attach whiskers behind the nose, using dots of white relief paint to
highlight. Glue string inside the body.
Projects you may also like...
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations
- Stencil Heat Embossed Cards
- Easy Christmas Watercolour Illustrations with uni-PIN
- Quilled Filigree Snowflakes
- Festive Pets Die-Cut Card
- Pop-Up Pumpkin Halloween Card