Trust us when we say batch production will be the savior of your Christmas card making.
What you need...
- My Mind's Eye 'I Believe' kit
- Card, white
- Adhesives: tape, double-sided; glue, silicone; foam pads, 3-D
- Paper trimmer
- Rub-ons, All Mixed Up, Doodlebug Design Inc.
Card Tricks - Panels - 1. Create a blank, 14cm square. Cut out four 6.5cm and four 6cm squares of differently patterned card. Stick the larger ones to the card front in a symmetrical fashion, leaving small gaps between each. Add the smaller pieces on top at jaunty angles, as shown.
2. Mount three 3.5cm squares of tree, flower and reindeer paper onto green card, leaving a thin border. Add these motifs using 3-D foam pads. On the top right square add the wording ‘joy’. Make a bow from the green square card and stick to a strip the same design, then position across the front of the panel to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA