Dream of a white Christmas with Kitty Frampton's cheerful snowman card
What you need...
- Card: white, lilac, silver
- Dies: Hunkydory Moonstone, Framed With Love Die-cut sentiment
- Patterned paper, lilac Hunkydory Little Books, Snow Is Falling
- Adhesive gems
1 Fold a white blank, 15.5cm x 19.5cm. Cut lilac patterned paper, 14.5cm x 18.5cm. Mount onto lilac card and glue onto the blank.
2 Die-cut the frame from silver card, then secure the topper as shown. Cut the snowman couple from another sheet and attach to the main topper with foam pads.
3 Add glitter to the snow lady’s hat with glue. Fix the die-cut sentiment to the card using foam pads. Finish with adhesive gems.
Projects you may also like...
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas