Snuggle with an adorable alpaca this month and create Katie Skilton's Christmas set
What you need...
- Dies: Lawn Fawn, Winter Alpaca, Puffy Cloud Borders, Forest Borders, Stitched Rectangles, Candy Wrapper, Scripty Joy; Sizzix, Framelits Plus, Banners #2
- Stamps, Lawn Fawn, Winter Alpaca
- Paper pads: Lawn Fawn, Let's Bokeh In The Snow 6” x 6”, Snow Day 6” x 6”
- Silver mirror card
- Ink-pad, black
- Embellishments: ribbon, twine, resin flower, buttons
Christmas Card - 1 Trim a card blank, 11.5cm x 15cm, and cover with green patterned paper. Die-cut the second largest stitched rectangle from blue paper, layer it onto red, then white card.
2 Stamp, die-cut and colour an alpaca. Die-cut two layers of Puffy Clouds from white for snow and a layer of Forest Borders in green. Glue all the shapes onto the blue panel.
3 Stick the alpaca to the snow using foam pads. Wrap ribbon and twine around the top of the panel, then add a bow and resin flower.
4 Stick the decorated panel to the card blank. Die-cut, then attach the word ‘joy’ from silver mirror card and cover the resin flower with silver glitter glue.
Candle - 1 Trim two pieces of patterned paper to the desired width and length of a candle. Layer them together and wrap around the middle using double-sided tape.
2 Die-cut two small banners from co-ordinating papers, stick them together and attach them to the candle. Wrap twine around it, adding a bow and resin flower. Stamp, colour and die-cut an alpaca and fix to the banner using foam pads.
Candy Wrapper - 1 Die-cut a candy wrapper. Score and assemble. Wrap twine around each end and secure with a bow. Trim a section of paper, 4cm wide, and wrap around the centre of the box.
2 Stamp, colour and trim an alpaca and stick it to one side of the box. Stamp sentiments, trim and ink around the edges, then add them to wrapper as desired.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting