Transport yourself to the beach and craft these fun makes
What you need...
- Dies - Tonic Studios, Basic Elements Circles, Kaleidoscope Medium Rectangular Box
- Card - white
- Patterned paper - Hobbycraft, Ombre Array, Crafters Companion, English Country Garden
- Stamps - Clearly Besotted, Fairy Tale Mermaid, Under The Sea, Platypus At Play
- Ink - Tonic Studios, Black Shadow Nuvo
- Nuvo drops Ivory Seashell, Dark Walnut
- Alcohol markers
- Confetti - Tonic Studios
- Bakers twine
Make an Ocean Box -
1 Using the box die, make two of the rectangular shapes from white and blue ombré paper and adhere together. Die-cut two pink patterned pieces and secure the base to the box.
2 Stamp, colour and cut out the mermaid, fish and seaweed, then arrange onto the box to create a fun scene, adding foam pads for dimension.
3 Add bubbles using the Ivory drops, then cut a length of twine and tie into a bow around the top of the box to finish.
Create a Shaker Tag -
1 Using a circle die, 9.5cm diameter, cut a circle from pink ombré paper, a frame from blue patterned and one from acetate.
2 Stamp the sentiment onto the pink, then adhere the frame and acetate together. Stamp, colour and cut out the jellyfish, fish and seaweed, then arrange onto the base.
3 Add foam pads onto the rear of the acetate panel, then sprinkle confetti onto the centre of the base and secure to the foam-padded acetate on top.
4 Punch a hole in the top of the tag and thread twine through. Add bubbles using drops on the acetate and porthole bolts using Dark Walnut drops to finish.
Make a Balloon Greeting -
1 Take a white card blank, 14cm square, then cut out a smaller layer of pink wooden patterned paper. Die-cut a circle from blue ombré paper and a green frame. Add foam pads to the reverse of the frame.
2 Stamp, colour and cut out the diver, shells, fish and seaweed. Arrange onto the circle base and adhere the panel onto the blank.
3 Secure the frame onto the base. Stamp and trim out the sentiment, then add underneath the frame. Attach a little starfish to the sentiment using foam pads.
4 Add bubbles using ivory drops. Attach the porthole bolts and decorate with walnut drops to complete the card. CB
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA