Get bulk card-making for Christmas with this sweet little pud by Colette Smith
What you need...
- Circle die: 11.5cm diameter
- Card: brown, dark brown, gold, orange, lime, red, white
- Punches: 1.5cm circle; various-sized holes
- Pens: fine liner, black; gel pen, white
- White pearls
Pudding Card - 1 Die-cut a blank into a circle, 11.5cm in diameter, allowing the die to overlap the fold so the layers remain joined. Glue a brown circle of the same size to the front, then trim a small section from the base to allow the card to stand.
2 Create a third circle from white card, then draw a deep wavy line across the middle. Trim along it and stick to the top of the blank. Use various sized hole punches to create orange, red, gold and dark brown circles , then stick them over the lower half.
3 Hand or die-cut some holly leaves and smaller circles for berries. Doodle details onto the shapes using a black fine liner and a white gel pen. Stick the holly and fruit to the top of the blank, adding a white pearl to each berry.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations