A colourful card for a special Easter celebration
What you need...
- Stamps, Newton’s Nook, Bunny Hop
- Ink-pad, VersaMark, Onyx Black
- Embossing powder, clear
- Card: lime; smooth white digital
- Heat tool
- Self-adhesive gems
Bunny Greeting - 1 Cut white smooth digital card, 10cm x 14.3cm. Stamp a bunny close to the top centre with black ink. Whilst the ink is still wet, quickly sprinkle embossing powder over the stamped design and gently tap off the excess.
2 Hold the heat gun two inches above the image. As the powder starts to melt, move the heat gun to another part of the image. Continue until all the powder has melted.
3 Stamp and emboss seven more bunnies, using the first as a guide: two rows of three bunnies and the last row, two starting from the left.
4 Stamp the sentiment in the bottom-right corner and emboss. Colour the bunnies in bright rainbow colours with marker pens. Matt onto a lime green top-fold A6 blank and finish with gems around the sentiment.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA