PLEASE NOTE: All downloads may not be compatible on your mobile device
Licence: Free, non-commercial use
If you’re in need of the purrfect companion, you’ll love Amanda Walker’s tootsie-tailored tabby with his realistically floppy frame and tinkly bell. Lovingly constructed from a spare pair of socks and embellished with goggle eyes and a little embroidery, this hand-stitched softie is so easy and affordable to make, you’ll be tempted to create a pride of kitty-cats in different shapes and colours. Socks away!
Thank you for choosing to download a Crafts Beautiful project template. The copyright belongs to the project designer and Aceville Publications Ltd, so selling or distributing the material to a third party is prohibited. We don't mind if you share it with a friend, but please do not make multiple copies without our permission. Copyright law is there to protect the work of the originator and unauthorised copying is illegal. To find out more Click here
FREE Downloads you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting