PLEASE NOTE: All downloads may not be compatible on your mobile device
Licence: Free, non-commercial use
The art of acrylic paint pouring is fascinating! There are many different techniques, but Amanda Walker’s project features a simple method that is great for those who’ve never tried it before. The exciting part is that you don’t really know how each finished piece will turn out, so that each one is totally unique. Simply work with a basic professional pouring medium that can be found in most craft stores and you’ll be able to make this vibrant canvas, greeting card and gift box.
Thank you for choosing to download a Crafts Beautiful project template. The copyright belongs to the project designer and Aceville Publications Ltd, so selling or distributing the material to a third party is prohibited. We don't mind if you share it with a friend, but please do not make multiple copies without our permission. Copyright law is there to protect the work of the originator and unauthorised copying is illegal. To find out more Click here
FREE Downloads you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting