Create a unique card for your sweetheart using dies and stencils
What you need...
- Die, docrafts, Xcut, Homespun Heart
- Card: white, pinks
- Pigment inks: VersaColor, Opera Pink (24), Pink (33), Raspberry (156)
- Corner rounder punch
- Stippling brushes
Heart Greeting - 1 Die-cut a 3cm heart in the centre of a piece of scrap card, then remove the shape. Repeat with a 1.25cm heart. Position the piece with the larger aperture on a rectangle of white card, 10.5cm x 15cm, using washi tape to keep it in place.
2 Load pale pink ink onto a stippling brush, tap excess onto paper, then apply by holding the brush upright and dabbing inside the aperture. Repeat on a different area of the card, continuing with the same colour and stencil until you are happy with the coverage.
3 Repeat with the smaller stencil, using medium then dark pink ink to fill in gaps until the entire surface is covered. Matt the stencilled panel onto a tent-fold blank the same size. Use a corner rounder to punch through all layers at the bottom.
4 Use nesting heart dies on card in similar shades to your ink, then layer and attach to the blank. Add a sentiment to the smallest shape and a ribbon tied in a bow to the top.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations