Mark a momentous milestone with this adorable coffee cup design
What you need...
- Card, white
- Paper Pad, Doodlebug, Cream & Sugar, 6”x6”
- Die-cuts, Doodlebug, Cream & Sugar
- Stamps, Winnie & Walter, The big, the bold & the happy
- Pink paper doily
- Heart pearls
Anniversary Card - 1 Cut, then fold white card, 11cm x 14.5cm to create a top-folding card blank. Trim pink grid paper to 10.5cm x 14cm. Attach blue heart paper, 3.5cm x 10.5cm to the bottom of the pink.
2 Attach a die-cut scallop border across the paper joins, then trim any excess. Fix a pink paper doily onto the background panel. Thread pink twine through four die-cut bunting flags.
3 Glue the bunting in place at the top of the card using foam pads, then secure the twine at the back of the panel. Stick the completed panel onto the front of the card. Attach a small die-cut heart onto each pennant using foam pads.
4 Attach a pearl heart embellishment to each of the scallops on the border. Add two coffee cup shapes using foam pads. Fix a xoxox die-cut onto the blue heart panel, then stamp ‘happy anniversary’ onto white card. Trim, then layer onto the coffee cups using foam pads.
Projects you may also like...
- Project Ideas For Your July Papers
- Knitted Mermaid for Beginners
- Papercraft Princess Castle Gift Set
- Quick Iced Biscuit Recipe
- Simple Fabric Birdhouse Project
- Screen Printing Project for Beginners
- Easy Knitted Teddy Bears
- Five Bonus Projects With Your Garden Days Stamp Set
- Project Ideas For Your June Papers