Make someone's day with this mixed media greeting card
What you need...
- Fabric, patterned: blue, red
- Thread, DMC, stranded cotton
- Fusible webbing
- Paper, pale green
- Buttons, assorted
- Adhesive ribbon, spotty: pink, green
- Foam pads, 3-D
Trim a sheet of pale green paper to fit the centre of a 12.5cm square card blank, leaving a narrow border. Press fusible webbing onto the wrong side of a square of red floral fabric, then cut out a heart.
Work running stitches around the edge of the heart with blue cotton, then sew a white button to the centre. Using decorative-edged scissors, cut a larger heart from blue card, then glue the fabric shape to the centre.
Fix green and pink adhesive and black/white saddle stitch ribbons to the front. Glue the heart to the centre with sticky pads and adhere three buttons to the centre-top.
Projects you may also like...
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion