The cover star of our Christmas Special 2014, this card will make someone's day during the festivities
What you need...
- Fabric: Christmas Wish collection, Dashwood Studios; Eclectic Elements, Tim Holtz; metallic, green, red
- Card, white
- Embellishments: buttons, red, assorted; glitter, platinum
- Adhesives: glue, glitter, iridescent; PVA; foam pads, 3-D
Cut a strip, 3.5cm, from the front right-hand side of a folded A5 card. Cover the remaining front with green patterned fabric and overlap onto the back. Trim a card square, 4.5cm, and cover with red metallic material, then cut a number 25 and stick to the middle. Sew around it in cream thread. Mount the panel onto the blank using foam pads.
Cover a card bird with pale blue fabric, then add a red gingham breast piece and secure with glue. Once dry, sew around the edges using black thread and make an eye. Mount onto foam pads and fix to the card's middle. Glue three red buttons and a fabric snowflake to the bottom-left corner of the panel. Open the card and secure red printed fabric to the inside right, 6cm wide. Use glitter glue to highlight the snowflake and add platinum glitter to the number.
Projects you may also like...
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion