Use pretty papers to make a wreath to hang in your home
What you need...
- Papers, decorative
- Card, thick
- Embellishments: tulle;
- ribbon; twine
- Scissors, scallop
- Glue gun
Rosette Wreath - 1. For each disc, use two lengths of patterned paper scored across at 1cm intervals and folded along the score lines into a concertina shape. To form a rosette, glue the ends together to make a ring and apply glue to a 3.5cm diameter circle of card, placing the concertina on it.
2. To make six large rosettes, trim 12 strips, 4.5cm x 20cm, concertina and snip the ends of every other fold. To create nine small rosettes, take 18 strips, 2.5cm x 13cm, and use scallopedged scissors along the side, then make holes along the edge, and concertina. Adhere decorative circles to the centres.
3. Make a 3cm x 26cm ring from thick card and wrap a loop of tulle around the top. Tie and adhere a large ribbon and twine bow. Add a small rosette over the top. Using a glue gun, fix the rest of the rosettes around the ring.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting