Let your home glow this Christmas with beautiful papercut candle bags
What you need...
- Card, red
- Paper: plain, red; trace-down, graphite
- Candle bags
- Bobble trim, cream
- Adhesives: glue, craft; tape, double-sided
- Die-cutting machine with alphabet cartridge
- Punch, hole
- Pen, ballpoint
Refer to our template and die-cut ‘XMAS’ from red paper. Place our pattern on top of the letters. Insert graphite paper between the paper and pattern, then use a ballpoint pen to trace and transfer the design.
Use a Gyro-Cut or sharp knife to trim the border and design. Create the dots with a hole punch. Fix the cut-out paper onto the front of a candle bag with spots of glue, then tape bobble trim along the base. Place a tealight in the bottom of the bag. Make an accompanying 'NOEL' candle bag with our motif.
Projects you may also like...
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas