'Tis the season for decorative bauble die-cuts and classic Scandi stamps!
What you need...
- Card: white, jade green, red, matt gold, kraft
- Dies: Crafter's Companion, Partridge in a Pear Tree, Dashing Deer, Merry Christmas, Cosy Christmas, Nordic Cross, Nordic Bird, Stylish Scandi
- Stamps, Crafter's Companion, Stylish Scandi
- Ink, Ranger, Classic Cherry dye ink
- Embossing Folders: Crafter's Companion, Traditional Folk, Contemporary Folk
- Bakers twine
- Metal brads
- Grosgrain ribbon
Create a Deer Box - 1 Create a kraft box lid, 3cm x 14cm x 18cm, then make a slightly smaller white box that fits snugly inside. Die-cut a tree centrally from white card, slightly smaller than the lid, then die-cut a jade tree.
2 Position the tree behind the white card, then secure onto the lid with foam pads. Die-cut a deer from kraft, matt gold and white card, layer the white slightly behind the kraft and secure. Trim the antlers from the gold die-cut and adhere to the deer.
3 Secure jade card behind the deer body, then trim. Tie a twine bow around the neck and adhere to the box. Add thin strips of red card around the edges of the white. Die-cut a Nordic cross from strips of jade card, then glue to the edges of the lid. Add a ribbon bow to finish.
Die-cut a Tag - 1 Create a kraft card tag, 7.5cm x 17cm. Cut white card, 12cm x 15cm, then repeatedly die-cut an inner bauble design across the front. Score the card 2cm in on both sides and across the bottom. Secure the folds at the bottom to make an open-backed holder.
2 Die-cut three jade birds and attach onto the tag, then thread twine through the top. Emboss a small jade strip and secure to the holder. Tie a red ribbon bow above, then add a die-cut gold snowflake to decorate.
Stamp a Mini Tag - Stamp a large bauble onto white card, then die-cut. Die-cut a small matt gold bauble and another larger design in jade. Die-cut the outer bauble shapes from white card, then secure to the back of each matching shape. Punch a hole in the top of each bauble and thread with twine.
Emboss a Square Card - Cut white card, 13cm x 13cm, then mount a red and gold embossed layer, and plain jade and white. Die-cut a wreath, mittens and trim. Adhere the trim to the mittens and secure twine onto the back. Secure the wreath onto the layered card front. Poke brads around the wreath, then add the mittens.
Projects you may also like...
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations
- Stencil Heat Embossed Cards
- Easy Christmas Watercolour Illustrations with uni-PIN
- Quilled Filigree Snowflakes
- Festive Pets Die-Cut Card
- Pop-Up Pumpkin Halloween Card