What you need...
- Card: white, yellow, orange, pink, light blue
- Patterned paper, Lawn Fawn, Really Rainbow
- Dies, Concord & 9th, Friend Like You
- Stamps, Concord & 9th, Painted Rose Set
- Nuvo Drops, Daffodil Yellow
- Ink: Tonic Studios, Black Shadow Nuvo; Catherine Pooler, Something Borrowed, Fiesta Blue, Party Dress, It’s A Girl, Bellini, Orange Twist, Grass Skirt, Garden Party
Create a Vibrant Card -
1 Take a white card blank, 14.5cm x 15cm, and add a strip of rainbow paper to the bottom. Stamp a black rose twice on the blank, and once on a separate piece of card.
2 Stamp the inner parts of the roses using pinks, oranges and blues. Trim out the pink rose and die-cut the sentiment partially so the bottom words don’t cut through the rose.
3 Add a blue layer behind the rose, then fix to the card using foam pads. Stamp splatters onto the card in pink, orange and blue. Add ‘Like you’ underneath the rose to finish.
Make a Colourful Tag -
1 Using a white tag, 8cm x 15.5cm, stamp a rose onto it in black, then add blues for the other two stamping images to make up the rose.
2 Stamp a leaf in green and add the splatters stamp in different coloured ink. Die-cut ‘Friend’ into rainbow paper and adhere orange card on the reverse.
3 Fix the sentiment to the tag with a thin strip of yellow card. Tie a bow of twine around and add yellow drops. Secure paper to the top of the tag, then punch a hole through to finish.
Design a Gift Box -
1 Create a white box, 2.5cm x 10cm x 10cm, then add a layer of rainbow striped paper on top. Secure card around the side. Stamp the roses and leaves in black, then add the other two stamped layers in blues and oranges.
2 Trim out and die-cut ‘Just Because’ into the stamped image. Back the blue rose with pink card to make the sentiment stand out.
3 Embellish with yellow drops to add detail to the images and secure onto the box. Attach the blue rose using foam pads, then tie yellow twine around to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting