What you need...
- Card: pink, white
- Stamp, My Favorite Things, Fairy Happy
- Dies, Die-namics, Friend, Stitched Wonky Edge Rectangles
- Copic Markers
- Ink-pads, Distress Inks, Cracked Pistachio, Spun Sugar
- Clear glitter pen
1 Create a white card blank, 10.5cm x 13.5cm, then cover the front panel with pink card. Die-cut a wonky stitched rectangle from white.
2 Using a blending tool, apply Cracked Pistachio and Spun Sugar Distress Inks onto the die-cut rectangle, then stick it onto the card.
3 Stamp and colour the two fairies, three flowers and bee using Copic Markers. Cut out each of the images, then glue the flowers in place and attach the rest with foam pads.
4 Add subtle glitter to the images using a clear glitter pen. Die-cut 'friend' from white card and adhere in place with foam pads. Stamp a sentiment onto white, then attach to the card to finish. CB
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting