What you need...
- Card: pink, white
- Stamp, My Favorite Things, Fairy Happy
- Dies, Die-namics, Friend, Stitched Wonky Edge Rectangles
- Copic Markers
- Ink-pads, Distress Inks, Cracked Pistachio, Spun Sugar
- Clear glitter pen
1 Create a white card blank, 10.5cm x 13.5cm, then cover the front panel with pink card. Die-cut a wonky stitched rectangle from white.
2 Using a blending tool, apply Cracked Pistachio and Spun Sugar Distress Inks onto the die-cut rectangle, then stick it onto the card.
3 Stamp and colour the two fairies, three flowers and bee using Copic Markers. Cut out each of the images, then glue the flowers in place and attach the rest with foam pads.
4 Add subtle glitter to the images using a clear glitter pen. Die-cut 'friend' from white card and adhere in place with foam pads. Stamp a sentiment onto white, then attach to the card to finish. CB
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA