Use a digital die-cutting machine to create this adorable Christmas card
What you need...
- Die-cutting machine, Cricut Explore
- Images, Cricut: #M3F3EF Snowman; #M41A29 Winter Wishes; #M46AED Swirly Branches (from Jolly Holidays Image Set #SE0)
- Card: red, brown, white, lime, aqua
- Card blank, white, 15cm square
- Gems, red, clear
- Cord, lime
- Gel pen, white
Insert the Snowman, Winter Wishes and Swirly Branches onto your Design Space. Re-size the snowman to 9cm, the tree to 12cm and the wording to 3.5cm high. Cut the ‘I’, snow and snowman from white, the ‘H’, hat, present and tree in lime, the ‘S’s’, arms, back of the snowman, branches in brown and the rest of the wording, baubles, bow, hat band and pompom in red.
Line up the two ‘S’s, ‘I’ and ‘H’ over the matching letters in the wording, make sure that they are the correct way up and glue each letter in place. Adhere the bow and hands to the present and stick to the front of the snowman. Glue to the brown back with the hat.
Place the branch swirls onto the lime section, apply glue to the reverse of the branches and stick in place. Glue the snow and the baubles. Draw large scallops along the top of aqua card, 13cm x 14cm, then cut. Matt onto a white top fold blank, 15cm square. Draw simple snowflakes randomly over aqua with a white gel pen.
Position the tree and the snowman to the right of the card. Glue the tree and wording, then add the snowman with foam tape. Tie lime twine around the bottom of the blank. Finish with a few gems.
Projects you may also like...
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion