What you need...
- Card: white, green embossed
- Patterned paper, Reverse Confetti, Fun Times
- Dies: Mama Elephant, Peg Die; Clearly Besotted, Stand Tall
- Stamps, Clearly Besotted, Stand Tall
- Ink-pad, Tonic Studios, Black Shadow Nuvo
- Nuvo Drops, Daffodil Yellow
- Alcohol markers
- Cupcake box
Make a Positive Greeting - 1 Using green embossed card, create a blank, 10.5cm x 16cm. Add white card towards the right-hand side of the front, then a thin strip of dotted paper. Stamp, colour and die-cut a giraffe, tortoise and two trees.
2 Cut green card to make grass the width of the dotted paper, then add to the card using foam pads. Position the images behind the grass. Add small dots of Nuvo Drops around to finish.
Decorate a Cupcake Box - Assemble the box and set aside. Stamp, colour and die-cut each of the giraffe, tortoise and tree images using the matching dies. Trim patterned paper and stamp the sentiment onto it. Adhere across the window, adding the images using foam pads. Wrap ribbon around the box and tie into a bow to finish.
Die-cut an Animal Card - 1 Take a white blank, 10.5cm x 14cm. Die-cut a frame shape using green patterned paper. Take white card and use a peg board die, then add to the base. Secure the frame on top.
2 Stamp, colour and die-cut two giraffes, a tortoise and two trees. Adhere a strip of patterned paper along the bottom of the frame.
3 Fix the images to the card using foam pads. Stamp a sentiment next to the giraffe, then add Nuvo Drops around the tree to finish. CB
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA