Combine stamping and paper piecing to create a set of luxury spring cards
What you need...
- Stamps: Bold Bloom Joanna (JGS376),
- Bold Bloom Ruby (JGS401),
- Boxed Daisy Trio (JGS377)
- Card: white, grey, blue, green
- Paper, Perfect Prints, Night Garden
- Ink-pads: blue, black
- Punch, Lace (CP17-0)
- Embellishments: ribbon, gingham, blue & white; liquid pearls, lemon yellow; glossy accents
- Pen, fine, blue
Wild flower - 1. Back a card blank with blue and ink the edges. Punch an inked grey lace section, add a blue strip and ribbon to the top, then fix to the blank. Stamp a black Bold Bloom Ruby motif onto edged white, 8.5cm x 13.5cm. Draw on faux stitching using a pen.
2. Stamp the motif onto patterned papers and light green. Cut out the elements and arrange onto the panel. Adhere to the front using foam pads. Stick a bow to the bottom-right. Make a layered sentiment and add using foam pads. Decorate the bloom using liquid pearls and glossy accents.
Dairy trio - 1. Edge a blank, 17.5cm x 25.5cm, and a smaller blue panel with blue ink. Cut white and grey to 9cm x 13.5cm and stamp a Boxed Daisy Trio image onto both. Trim the border off the white section, edge with blue and mount onto the grey. Layer onto white and stick to the blue panel.
2. Stamp the image twice onto Night Garden papers and green card. Cut out the flowers and buds from the patterned papers, leaves and flower centres from green, then ink the edges. Glue all the elements over the stamped motif. Add glossy accents to the flower centres. Tie ribbon around the bottom of the panel and mount onto the blank. Stamp and layer a greeting and place below the image using foam pads. CB
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA