Practise your colouring skills for this absolutely adorable Christmas card
What you need...
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Trimming The Tree; My Favorite Things, Joyous Christmas Sentiments
- Papers, Lili Of The Valley, Frozen Snowflakes
- Dies, M&C, Stitched Square
- Alcohol markers
- Watercolour paints
- Watercolour card
- Glitter enamel dots
1 Take a white card blank,13cm square, and layer patterned paper, 12.5cm square, onto it. Trim watercolour card, 11cm square, then apply blue and green watercolour paints with a brush onto the background to create a smooth blend.
2 Once dry, die-cut the watercolour background using a stitched square die, then mount onto white card and attach onto the blank with foam pads. Stamp the critters and tree onto smooth white stamping card and colour with pens.
3 Carefully cut out each of the images and attach them onto the card with foam pads. Add glitter to the baubles and allow to dry. Tie a bow using glitter ribbon, then add an enamel dot to the centre and glue in place.
Embellish with dots of glitter glue to the background to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations