Make your homemade jam even sweeter with a cross-stitch cover
What you need...
- Fabric: gingham, pink; waste canvas, 14 count
- Stranded cottons, various
- Needle: tapestry, size 26; sewing
- Button, small
- Elastic band, covered
- Ribbon, blue
- Pinking shears
Draw a circle on the back of pink gingham fabric, 8cm, and cut out with pinking shears. Fold into four to find the centre point, then cut a small piece of waste canvas and tack into place at the centre of the cover.
Stitch one of the flowers from the chart onto the waste canvas, using two strands of cotton. When complete, remove the waste canvas thread by thread. Press and add the button to the centre of the flower. Attach the fabric using elastic and cover with tied blue ribbon.
Projects you may also like...
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas