Want to know how to work a wooden peg into your crafts?
What you need...
- Card, white
- Papers, patterned
- Stamps, Stampin'Up!
- Wooden Peg
- Adhesive gems
- Punch, heart
Create a 10cm x 16cm card blank from white card. Cover a wooden peg with striped paper, trimming the edges flush with the peg. Adhere a punched heart onto a peg, using foam pads, then adorn with an adhesive gem.
Cut a selection of strips from patterned papers, varying the widths and lengths. Trim a 'V' into the bottom edges of each to form banners. Stick them to the left of the card, layering some if desired.
Trim a numbered list or create your own with pen or stamps. Adhere the peg to the right of the strips with a strong adhesive, then slot the list into the peg. Type and print out a sentiment in a font of your choice, then trim out and add to the number list.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA