Make cocktail recipe coasters for a girly soiree with our how-to
What you need...
- Card, Core’dinations: Aqueduct, Sugar-N-Spice, Persimmon
- Mountboard, dark red
- Paper, pink
- Paint, glass, Vitrea 160: Pink, Orange, Mint, Cloud
- Pen: fine, black; ProMarkers, Ruby; Pastel Pink
- Coaster, square
Trace around a coaster onto mint card. Print and trim out a black and white glass design and stick to it, then cut out an aperture. Paint acetate with a wavy green pattern. Once dry, glue behind the opening.
Take dark red mountboard a little larger than the coaster and stick a Blue Hawaiian recipe to the white side. Leave to dry, then cut into a coaster using a scalpel and stick to the back of the card. Add the word ‘Blue Hawaiian’ and decorated diamonds. Make another two coasters with recipes for a mojito and pina colada from peach and pink card.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA