Create a Christmas star card with the help of WOW! Embossing Powders
What you need...
- WOW! A Girls Best Friend - Sparkles
- WOW! Metallic Silver Embossing Powder
- WOW! Metallic Platinum Embossing Powder
- WOW! Mermaids Tail Embossing Glitter
- WOW! Silver Fab Foil
- WOW! Heat Tool
- WOW! Premium Craft Mat
- WOW! Slow Drying Embossing Ink Pad
- Pink and Main Christmas Script Stamp
- Pink and Main Merry Christmas Dies
- Little B Star Dies
- Catherine Pooler All That Jazz Ink Pad
- Stix 2 Foam Pads
- Stix 2 Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
- Folded card big enough for star die
- White card scrap for word stamp and a smaller star
1 Take folded card stock and place the star die on top, hanging one edge over the fold, die-cut; this will give you a folded star card.
2 Adhere Stix 2 Double Sided Adhesive to a white scrap of card and die-cut a smaller star. Peel of the backing and cover with WOW! Silver Fab Foil, rub all over and release; this will give you a silver star.
3 Swipe Catherine Pooler ink over the card scrap to add colour. Heat set to dry. Stamp and emboss ‘Merry Christmas’ in WOW! Mermaids Tail Embossing Glitter on coloured card scrap.
4 Die-cut 'Merry Christmas' using the matching Pink and Main outline die.
5 Ink up the Sprinkles background stamp and place the card front on, rub to transfer the ink. Sprinkle WOW! Metallic Platinum, then shake off excess and cover with WOW! Metallic Silver. Heat set, then adhere a silver star and wording with foam pads to the card front.