Basic machine embroidery skills are all you need to stitch these festive coasters
What you need...
- Fabric: linen; cotton, patterned, red; green
- Thread, sewing
- Sewing machine
Cut linen, 11.5cm square. Scale down the templates and trim the appliqué pieces from patterned cotton fabrics. Layer and machine stitch the pieces in place using contrasting threads.
Trim red and white snowflake fabric slightly larger than the cream panel. Place the two pieces right sides together and sew around the edge, leaving an 8cm gap open along the bottom. Turn the coaster the right way out. Press the edges flat and stitch the gap closed.
Projects you may also like...
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion