Mix sewing and card making to create this gorgeous berry jam-themed greeting
What you need...
- Fabric: jam jar; pale blue, spot; letter; ditsy floral; brown, stripe; purple
- Card, A5
- Glitter glue
- Ribbon, red stripe
- Thread, sewing
- Pinking shears
Fold A5 card in half, then use the downloadable template to cut it into a jam jar shape, making sure to position the left edge on the fold line of the card. Cover the lid with ditsy fabric and allow to dry, then stitch detail in dark purple. Attach dark purple fabric to the rest of the card.
Trim floral ditsy fabric, 18cm on a curve, then cut the edge with pinking shears, gather it slightly and stick to the card under the lid. Cover the join with red ribbon and a bow. Trim the jar label from the downloadable templates, then back with interfacing and stitch to the card with pink thread.
Cut three ovals for the brambles in dark purple and crimp the edges, then stitch and add two green leaves. Work details with contrasting thread; the brambles are created with tiny circles. Sew the word ‘jam’ and add glitter glue to the berries to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion