Introducing Abbey and Annabel, delicate beaded angels that sprinkle festive cheer wherever they go!
What you need...
- Lucite flower beads, 2
- Silver-coloured wings, 2
- Snowflake spacers, 2
- Pearls, 2
- Bead cap
- Head pins
- Jump ring
- Key fob
- Round-nosed pliers
- Wire cutters
Annabel Tree Dec - Thread a head pin through a lucite bead, then add wings and a pearl. Finish by placing a snowflake spacer bead on top. Cut the head pin 1cm from the top of the crown and turn to form a loop. Use ribbon as a hanger.
Abbey Angel Keyring - Thread a head pin through a lucite bead, then add a bead cap, wings and a pearl. Finish by placing a snowflaker spacer on the top. Cut the head pin 1cm from the top of the spacer and turn to form a loop. Open a jump ring, then thread the loop from the top of the angel and the key fob onto it, then close.
Find everything you need to create Abby and Annabel in this fabulous Impressions Crafts pack, which contains everything you need to make 16 angels. Visit the Impressions Crafts website to purchase your kit, and for further instructions on how to create a basic loop for hanging your angels
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations