Use Posca Pens and the art therapy technique to create beautiful cards, a canvas and gift bag
What you need...
- uni Posca Pens: 1MR Violet, Light Blue, Metallic Blue, Blue, Green; 1M Light Green; 3M Emerald, Apple Green, Lilac, Sky Blue; 0.05 Pin Fine Line, Black
- Card, linen, white; turquoise
- Gift bag
Download and print out the template onto your chosen card or paper stock to the size you require. Colour in the image using a selection of blues, greens and lilacs, then the background floral pattern. If you wish to create a slightly faded look, draw some ink onto an old plate, add a few drops of water, mix, then apply the colour with a fine brush.
Keep building up the pattern until you are happy with it. Once all colours have been applied, use a pin fine line black pen to redraw any black lines that need re-emphasising. We've shown the versatility of this artwork by applying it to cards, a gift bag and a mini canvas.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA