Project ideas that will keep the kids entertained are always welcome with the Easter holidays looming. These cheery makes by Cathie Shuttleworth use folding techniques that are easy to duplicate. Cathie advises: `Keep your creases crisp with a bone folder and lightweight paper is best for children, as it is easier to fold into shape’. The 3-D bunnies make a delightful table setting for a breakfast spread on Easter Sunday - why not create one in a snazzy colour for each member of your family?
Thank you for choosing to download a Crafts Beautiful project template. The copyright belongs to the project designer and Aceville Publications Ltd, so selling or distributing the material to a third party is prohibited. We don't mind if you share it with a friend, but please do not make multiple copies without our permission. Copyright law is there to protect the work of the originator and unauthorised copying is illegal. To find out more Click here
FREE Downloads you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting