PLEASE NOTE: All downloads may not be compatible on your mobile device
Licence: Free, non-commercial use
Snow is certainly falling this month as we challenged Tracey Daykin-Jones to make five fantastically festive greetings using just a small selection from her craft stash. Taking classic snowflake dies and vibrant card, you too can whip up incredible designs in just a few simple steps!
Thank you for choosing to download a Crafts Beautiful project template. The copyright belongs to the project designer and Aceville Publications Ltd, so selling or distributing the material to a third party is prohibited. We don't mind if you share it with a friend, but please do not make multiple copies without our permission. Copyright law is there to protect the work of the originator and unauthorised copying is illegal. To find out more Click here
FREE Downloads you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting