PLEASE NOTE: All downloads may not be compatible on your mobile device
Licence: Free, non-commercial use
What could be nicer than receiving a handmade set of soaps as a birthday present, or for any other occasion? If you’re new to soap making, there are kits that are easy to use, either with two saucepans on the hob (one inside the other) or in the microwave with a non-metallic container. What’s more, you can also add your own touches to personalise your soaps using our ideas below, then create a bespoke gift box to present them in.
Thank you for choosing to download a Crafts Beautiful project template. The copyright belongs to the project designer and Aceville Publications Ltd, so selling or distributing the material to a third party is prohibited. We don't mind if you share it with a friend, but please do not make multiple copies without our permission. Copyright law is there to protect the work of the originator and unauthorised copying is illegal. To find out more Click here
FREE Downloads you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting