The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

The Yarn Round Robin in here!!!!!!!!!

Dreamy, I think the post was all messed up by the dust cloud, which could mean my parcel (and Buzy's) only took off from the UK sometime in the last few days.

I am starting to get annoyed about it anyway.

It doesn't matter if you are not joining in, you can still comment in the thread, and nosey at our knitting if you want. It isn't confidential!

I never receive letters here from my sister and she's even tried getting a friend to post stuff when she's been over here to cut out the air part of it! I've checked what address she's putting on it too and its right so it just doesn't make sense :-S This was pre ash too but I think RC is right, there will be a backlog of stuff to come over.

How about if the first few knitters are in the UK so that the backlog to ROI can clear a bit? I'd love you to do it Dreamy ........... xxx

PS- I think a greeny colour would be unisex & calming ...............

Thanks Buzy and good thinking ...Giddy you'd better place Su2ie and I down the list a bit so.

Don't think squeakiemouse will be affected as she is in the north which is generally far more efficient than the south, and also don't know if she is contacting lollipop99 who used to a regular on here, if so she is in Roscommon (midlands) so will need to be down the list a bit too