Create a stamped greeting everyone will love
What you need...
- Paper, Doodlebug, Rainbow Petite Prints
- Card: blue, white
- Dies, Die-namics double stitched rectangle STAX
- Stamp, Simon Says Stamp, Stacking Animals
- Copic marker pens
- White gel pen
I'll Never Forget You - 1 Glue yellow dot paper, 10.5cm x 14cm, to the front of a top-fold blank, 11cm x 14cm. Die-cut a stitched rectangle from orange floral paper, then trim to 8cm x 10.5cm. Mount on white card and glue to the card centre.
2 Die-cut a rectangle, 8cm x 11.5cm, from white, then green stripe and green floral card. Trim a wavy line 5cm in from a short edge of one green piece, and 3cm in on the other. Layer on the bottom of the white, then mount on blue card.
3 Stamp a giraffe, elephant, two birds, and a crocodile onto white card. Colour with Copic markers, add white dot highlights with a gel pen and fussy-cut around each image. Arrange on the hill panel, then stick using foam pads.
4 Fix the complete decorated panel to the front using more foam pads. Stamp a sentiment on blue grid paper, trim, then stick in place using foam pads. Embellish with two white pearls.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations