Make gorgeous gift boxes with our easy-to-follow template
What you need...
- Card, A4
- Paper, decorative
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
Fit our template diagonally onto card to make a finished box 8cm wide, 7cm high, with a 3cm high tab at the top.
Trace around the template onto the reverse of your chosen paper, score all fold lines and cut out. Assemble the box by slipping the slotted tabs over the tops of the front and back. Embellish with pretty postage stamps, twine or ribbon.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting