Make gorgeous gift boxes with our easy-to-follow template
What you need...
- Card, A4
- Paper, decorative
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
Fit our template diagonally onto card to make a finished box 8cm wide, 7cm high, with a 3cm high tab at the top.
Trace around the template onto the reverse of your chosen paper, score all fold lines and cut out. Assemble the box by slipping the slotted tabs over the tops of the front and back. Embellish with pretty postage stamps, twine or ribbon.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA