Use a die-cutting machine to create a temporary handmade card to welcome a new baby
What you need...
- Card: Anna Marie Designs, Kraft; Papermania, Green & Cream; pink
- Papers: Jillibean Soup, Grandma’s Lima Bean Soup; Melissa Frances, Kitschy Kitchen
- Baker's twine, green
- Die-cutting machine
- Die, Samantha Walker, Pea
- Craft knife
- Bone folder
- Pricking tool
Create a 12.5cm x 16cm card blank. Cut an 11cm x 15cm piece of cream card. Using a die-cutting machine, cut ‘Sweet Pea’ & ‘Welcome’ from the card, as well as peas and a peapod.
Stick the elements of the peapod together and add a twine bow. Fix green card behind the cut out phrase and stick onto the card. Add a tiny heart to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA