Colourful card and bold ink combine to create stunning floral designs
What you need...
- Card: white, green
- Dies: Tonic Studios, Curved Crosses and Simple Stripes; Radiant Rose Lily; Basic Circle Elements
- Stamp, Winnie and Walter, Thanks
- All-occasion paper pad, Graphtec
- Ink: Ranger, Caribbean Coast dye; Tim Holtz, Candied Apple Oxide, Peacock Feathers Oxide; Tonic Studios, Nuvo Hybrid Black
- Pizza box, Stampin’ Up!
- Nuvo drops, Tonic Studios, Dandelion Yellow
- Red ribbon
- Blending tool
Happy Greeting - 1 Create a white blank, 14.5cm x 16cm, and mount green card to the front. Trim white card, smaller than the base. Die-cut the Simple Stripe die several times to make a wide stencil.
2 Tape the stencil onto the white card, then roughly blend blue oxide ink over the top. Remove the stencil and allow to dry. Add a strip of red spotted paper to the bottom.
3 Trim a floral design from the paper pad and die-cut the Radiant Rose Lily die from yellow paper. Curl the edges, then secure smaller flowers in the centre. Stamp and trim out a sentiment, then add to the card with foam pads. Finish the card with yellow Nuvo drops.
Happy Birthday Card - 1 Create a white blank, 12cm x 15.5cm, then mount a smaller layer of green card. Trim white card, slightly smaller piece than the front. Die-cut the Curved Crosses die repeatedly to create a panel.
2 Tape the panel on top of the white card and roughly blend Candied Apple oxide ink over the top. Die-cut a circle from the centre of the stencilled piece. Mount red spotted card onto the green layer.
3 Add the stencilled layer over the red paper using foam pads. Trim roses and leaves from the paper pad and die-cut flowers from blue paper. Stack and curl the flowers, then arrange onto the card. Stamp and trim out the sentiment, then add to the card. Finish with yellow Nuvo drops.
Treat Box - Assemble the pizza box and cut out strips of paper to decorate the edges. Using a die-cut stencil that you’ve already blended over, adhere to the top of the box. Add green card to the bottom and wrap ribbon around the box. Trim and die-cut flowers from yellow paper, then attach to the bottom.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA