USE WINTRY MOTIFS TO CREATE HELEN CANT'S NOSTALGIC SET
What you need...
- BEADS Leaf, glass, 13mm x 18mm, green x 3, Round, glass: 6mm, red x 4, brown x 9; 10mm, topaz x 3, red x 4, Round, fluted, antique brass-plated, 10mm x 6
- FINDINGS Bezels, antique brass-plated: 20mm circle; 30mm circle; 30mm x 40mm oval, Brooch back bezel, antique brass-plated, 30mm circle, Bezel ring blanks, antique brass-plated, 20mm circle,Jump rings, antique brass-plated: 5mm; 7mm; 8mm, Chain, antique brass-plated: small link; medium link, Head pins, antique brass-plated, Eye pins, antique brass-plated, Earwires, antique brass-plated, Bracelet blank with toggle clasp, antique brass-plated, Lobster clasp, antique brass-plated, Ribbon, gingham, red and white, 5mm wide
- TOOLS Resin, glazing, Printer, inkjet, Paper, photo quality, matt coated, 170GSM, Card, inkjet printable, Cups: measuring, graded in millilitres; mixing, disposable, Sticks: lolly; cocktail, Heat gun, Paint brush, Glue, PVA, Pliers: round-nosed; flat-nosed, Cutters, wire, Blu tack, Stapler, Foam pads, double-sided, sticky
Earrings - 1. Cut two of the small circular deer images and coat the reverses with PVA. Position each one into a 20mm circular bezel, pressing down well as before, then leave to fully dry. Apply six coats of PVA to seal the paper, allowing it to dry between coats.
2. Once fully dry, pour a small amount of resin into the centre of each bezel, spread out to the edges and remove any air bubbles. Leave to dry.
3. Thread a 6mm red glass bead, a 10mm round fluted antique brass-plated bead, followed by another 6mm red round glass bead onto an eye pin and form a wrapped loop. Using jump rings, secure one of the bezels to each of the beaded eye pins. To finish, slip earwires onto the other ends
Make it yours - Add a charm bracelet and on-trend rings to your collection following the same guidelines.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting