Create a delightful theme for your wedding, combining subtle shades with pretty embellishments
What you need...
- Camera, disposable, blue
- Tags, ivory, butterfly
- Ribbon, satin, blue, 10mm
- Glue dots
Camera - Cut a length of blue satin ribbon and tie in a bow, leaving long tails. Fix to the tip of an ivory butterfly tag, then attach this to the left-hand side of a disposable camera, making sure that the decorations are hanging away from the lens so as not to obscure your photos.
For a whole host of inspirational and costeffective ideas for the day of your dreams and a free of charge print centre to download templates, visit confetti online or in store at:
80 Tottenham Court Road,
The Light, Headrow, LS1 8TL
15/17 Queen St, G1 3ED
43 Temple St, B2 5DP
159 Friars St, RG21 1HE
To request a FREE catalogue call 0870 840 6060
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations