Transform an old jar or tin into a pretty money pot using craft papers and embellishments
What you need...
- Paper, Jillibean Soup: Neapolitan Bean Bisque, Coconut Lime Soup; Simple Stories: Honeycomb Ledger
- Stickers and Soup Labels, Jillibean Soup: Coconut Lime Soup
- Twine, yellow
Cut a 2cm strip of butterﬂy paper, then wrap around the tin and trim oﬀ excess. Attach by adding a glue dot onto both ends and pressing down. Trim a green spotted jar from jar paper and position onto the reverse side.
Wrap yellow twine around the top and tie into a bow, then adhere onto the butterﬂy strip using glue dots. Trim one of the yellow soup labels and attach. Spell out ‘Treat Fund’ using letter stickers.
Add the outer parts of three diﬀerent coloured stars from the stickers, then adhere circular stickers and a strawberry sticker to the lid.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA