Use the Silhouette Cameo digital die-cutting machine to create these fab Christmas cards
What you need...
- Digital die-cutting machine, Silhouette Cameo
- Images: Christmas Ho Ho Ho Ho Card (#34639); Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Print & Cut Card (#52845) – Lori Whitlock
- Patterned paper, Christmas themed
- Gems, clear
- Ribbon, pink
- Brad, green
- Punch, corner rounder
Ho Ho Ho - 1 Purchase and download the card. Open the library and add the image to your design screen. You can re-size the card if you wish; the original design is 11.5cm square.
2 Cut out the blank and one ‘Ho’ in red, the background in pale pink, two ‘Ho’s’ in two shades of green, the remaining ‘Ho’ in mid-pink and the snowflake in aqua card.
3 Stick the ‘Ho’s’ around the hole in the centre of the pink background, fix the snowflake in place with a brad. Score and fold the blank in half and attach the pink section to the front.
Merry Little Christmas - 1 Purchase and download the card. Open your library and add it to your design screen. Re-size the image to fit onto an A6 portrait blank.
2 Send the image to your printer and print onto white card. Position the printed sheet of card onto the cutting mat. Cut out the image.
3 Round the corners of an A6 portrait blank, cut a slightly smaller piece of aqua card, round off the corners and matt onto the blank. Stick the image centrally onto the aqua piece. Wrap and tie pink ribbon around the top and finish with a few gems.
To find out more about the Silhouette Cameo, visit [url=http://graphtecgb.co/]http://graphtecgb.co/[/url]
Projects you may also like...
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion