Create a flowery, girly gift box for mini birthday presents with our how-to
What you need...
- Paper pack, My Mind's Eye, 12 x 12, Kate & Co
- Card: white; kraft; coloured
- Embossing machine
- Embossing folder, A5, Xcut, Honeycomb
- Punch, Stampin’ Up!, owl
- Raffia, natural
Cut out and assemble the box using the templates. Die-cut two hexagons from brown and white card, then emboss the white piece. Fix to the top of the lid.
Make three tulips by punching an owl shape twice for each colour. Trim off the legs and fold one in half, place on top of each other and stick to the lid. Trim three stems from green card and attach to each flower so that they cross over. Tie a raffia bow and place on the stems.
Print and punch out the sentiment, then fix onto the centre of the bow. Trim a section of patterned paper and position on each side of the lid.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA